In this article, if you are concerned about its safety, you will learn everything about Oreo TV from you to download the latest version free of charge for Android, Firestick, PC, Mac and iOS devices to explore some of the app’s options.
Details about latest Oreo TV APK (Version 1.9.1)
|App Compatibility||Android, iOS, Windows, Firestick|
About Oreo TV
Oreo TV is a free streaming app where you can watch movies, TV shows and live channels. Users especially prefer to stream live IPL matches on this app. To sum it up, All Oreo TV is a total entertainment package where you can stream live events either online, offline or from all over the world.
Oreo TV Features
Apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu are some of the top streaming services known for dominating the entertainment sector, unfortunately, they charge subscription fees which can be very expensive. The new version of Oreo TV is an app that intends to provide services like any top paid streaming service for free. It is safe to say that there may be too much quality to be free to use Oreo TV by providing free live channels.
There are a range of features that come with Oreo TV for Android, PC, iOS and Firestick Tv. So take a look at all the features of the app before you download it. Some of them are really good to be true!
- Free Streaming: All services included in the Oreo TV app are absolutely free, which means you can also watch any movie, TV show or live TV without worrying about paying monthly subscription fees. Some might argue that there is not enough time to see all the content available on Oreo.
- Offline Downloads: I was surprised to see that Oreo TV has an offline download option. You can choose your desired application and download it to 2405 or 10805 depending on the type of resolution you want.
- No enrolment or sign up: The app is completely free to use, it does not ask the user to create an account or provide personal information. Downloads are saved only in the app. And once you uninstall it, your downloads will disappear.
- All top live channels available: With the Oreo TV app, you can watch live telecastof the best sports events like IPL, Football, UFC, Tennis and much more for free.
- Huge library of movies and TV shows: Oreo TV is streamed mainly for free live TV, but when there are no good live events on off-day, the app still promises to entertain you with its huge range of movies and TV shows. At the same time, the Oreo TV app uploads the latest movies and TV shows on its platform, which is shown on about 50 live channels from around the world.
The latest version of Oreo TV came with an update for ongoing demand content. Users now have the option to request any movies or shows that are free to download. I got this feature very innovative, especially for free apps.
- HD Streaming Quality: Oreo TV gives users the option to stream content in HD quality or even in 240p and 360p that gives you the feeling of premium app. If you have strong Internet connection, you can enjoy live streaming with minimum buffering and loading time to add. There is zero leg or buffering for HD quality movies.
- Light App: Oreo TV Download option is only available as a 9MB APK file. Unlike most top streaming services, this app does not take large storage space on your device or consumes much of the data. It is easy to receive and install.
- Enhanced UI and Navigation: All content categories in the Oreo TV app are designed to give the end users a happy browsing experience. I’m not going to increase any free streaming apps like Oreo TV in terms of UI and navigation.
- Ad-free experience: The new version of Oreo TV is a total ad-free plat form. There is no interruption on mid-content ads or sudden pop-ups while watching your favorite shows.
Is Oreo TV off?
I want you to give you better news, but for everyone’s disappointment, Oreo TV is currently off until further notice. However, you can bookmark this page to download the latest version Oreo TV when it is released.
Oreo TV Options
There are some alternative apps like Oreo TV where you can enjoy similar features until Oreo TV is re-available.
Download Oreo TV for free
After reading the above features, I know that you can’t wait to get your hands on the latest version of the Oreo TV app. Without more ADU, here’s how you download it for free
Oreo TV for Android
First, I will start by showing you the simplest steps. Downloading Oreo TV for Android is a 2 minute process, here’s how you do it:
Step 1: Take the APK file for the Oreo TV download. Once you download the APK file, follow step nos. 2 and 3 before you install the app.
Step 2: Since it is a third party app, you will need to click “Permission” for unknown sources to edit your Android device. To find this option, go > Settings for Security.
Step 3: Now you will find an option called “unknown sources”. Tap “Permission” to securely install Oreo TV APK on Android.
Step 4: After following Steps 2 and 3, go back to your downloads and open the Oreo TV app file you just downloaded. The app now has all the required permissions to install safely.
Oreo TV for PC
You will first need an Android emulator to download and install Oreo TV for PCs and Windows. If you are not familiar with it, read this article on what is Android emulator and what is the best Android emulators for Windows.
Step 1: Download Android Emulator
Step 2: Download the Oreo TV APK file and minimize that tab.
Step 3: Now open the emulator on your PC
Step 4: Now drag the downloaded Oreo APK file to the emulator window and release it.
Step 5: The file will be automatically installed on your PC in just a few minutes.
Step 6: Now open the Oreo TV app on your PC and start streaming for free
Oreo TV on Firestick TV
Oreo TV for Firestick TV, yes, you read that this multi purpose free streaming app can run on Firestick TV. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Firestick tv switches to main menu setting
Step 2: Then click My Fire TV and open developer options.
Step 3: Turn on unknown sources now to allow the installation of third party applications.
Step 4: Now go back to the Firestick TV home screen and search for “Downloader” in the search box.
Step 5: If it is not already on your device, you will need to install the Downloader app. (Firestick TV requires download apps to download and install apps like Oreo TV).
Step 6: Follow the Download Permissions guidelines and click OK for all permissions.
Step 7: Now, in the address bar of your firestick app, click “com/oreo” and click Go.
The Oreo TV app will now be automatically downloaded. Install the app once download is complete and enjoy free streaming!
FAQ (frequently asked questions)
Is Oreo TV a free app?
Oreo TV is a free download app. Users can stream live TV, live sports action and watch the latest movies or TV shows for free. You can also download your favorite videos and watch them offline on Oreo TV.
Can I stream live TV on the Oreo TV website?
You cannot stream content on the Official Oreo TV website, the only way to access content on Oreo TV is to download its app.
Can I watch IPL on Oreo TV?
Yes, you can stream live IPL matches on this streaming app. Besides the Oreo TV Free IPL, you can also enjoy watching live TV shows and live sports.
Is Oreo safe to use?
The Oreo TV app does not have any malver or virus, however, being a third party app, we are not entirely sure about its safety.
*Please note that this article is for educational purposes only.*