Do you want to know how to make money from the BHIM app? If so, today’s article may be very important to you. Technology development has revolutionized India. And technology is the only way that is becoming completely digital as online services are taking on a variety of fields.
It is easy to work, so it saves a lot of time today, there are many websites and apps that offer online services that allow you to buy goods movie booking, room booking, money transactions etc. In today’s post, we will share with you a service that serves online transactions.
As you know there are lots of apps and websites to transfer money online. This website and app make your work easier. Today, we will tell you about bhim app, what the BHIM app is and how it earns.
What is the BHIM app?
BHIM is a payment app based on UPI (Unified Payment Interface). His full name is Bharat Interface for Money. It is being run by the Government, which is launched by the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi.
Dr. The app was launched on April 14 to mark the birth anniversary of Bhimrao Ambedkar. through which people are able to install it on their smartphones and make online transactions. Any merchant or vegetable seller can use this app easily.
First, download bhim app from any app store, then enter your bank account details using mobile number. After adding your bank account, you can easily make any online transaction like money transfer, mobile recharge, online booking ticket, room booking etc.
After signing up in the BHIM app, you get a VPA (virtual payment address). This VPA may be based on your mobile number or your email ID. If you want to get a payment from someone else, you do not have to provide your bank details.
That person can pay you only through your VPA. Instead, if you want to pay another person, you can also transfer money through the person’s VPA or his/her bank details (account number, IFSC code).
The app is designed to make people easily manage their money and need no technical knowledge.
How to send money from bhim app?
Let us now understand how you can send money through the BHIM app.
Step 1: You will need to sign up first to send money from the BHIM app. Follow the steps below to sign up for the BHIM app.
1. First download the BHIM app from any app store or link below.
2. Then install it on your mobile and open it.
3. Then select the language and click the Forward button.
4. Then you will have to select a SIM card on your phone whose number is registered in your bank account. The app will send you an SMS to check the BHIM app.
5. After checking, the BHIM app asks for a four digit PIN, here is a four digit PIN. You will be asked when you log in to the PIN app.
Step 2: Set bhim UPI PIN
After signing up, you need to enter the details associated with your bank. Then you need to create a PIN. This PIN will be asked when you are dealing. Follow the steps below.
1. Click On Bank Account Add. There you will find a list of banks. Choose your bank from it. This app will then collect your account information from your bank. Any accounts associated with your mobile number will be shown to you in that bank. Select an account.
2. Now you will be asked to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card and the expiry date of your debit card.
3. You will then be asked for a UPI PIN. Enter the UPI PIN here. This PIN will be asked when you are dealing.
Please don’t share your UPI-PIN with anyone. Bhim can’t store your UPI-PIN anywhere. He will never ask for the care of the customer.
Step 3: Send money using BHIM app
Follow the steps below to send money from the BHIM app.
1. On the home screen, the app has three options. Send money, scan the request money and scan. Click the SID icon to send money.
2. Enter the mobile number of the money you want to send or the Virtual Payment Address (VPA). (Click the three dot menu in the top right corner, if you want to send money directly to the bank account using ipsc code)
3. Enter the amount and lastly, enter the UPI PIN. You can make a successful payment.
How to make money with the BHIM app?
As I have already mentioned, the BHIM app is a kind of money transaction app. To make digital transactions more attractive, The National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a cashback scheme for customers and traders using the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app.
The new schemes will allow customers to get cashback up to Rs 750 per month, while traders can get cashback up to Rs 1000 per month. So let’s find different ways to make money using the BHIM app.
Take a welcome gift of Rs.51 on the first transaction of the BHIM app
Although the cashback service is valid for both new and existing users, users using bhim app will get Rs 51 cashback on completion of the first transaction as welcome gift. For this, the user must link his/her bank account and complete the transaction first. Cashback can also be availed by sending at least Rs.1 to get the amount of cashback.
Money earned from bhim app referral program
The Prime Minister informed that if you can win cash back using the app, you will get Rs.10 and you will get Rs.25 on any transaction you refer to, it is in Rs.25 for three transactions but should have a balance of over Rs.50. Follow the steps below to refer to the BHIM app to a friend.
1. Open the BHIM app.
2. Click the menu icon located on the homepage.
3. Click the reference to a friend.
4. Click the invitation.
5. You can then share your refloor link.
6. As soon as they install the BHIM app through your link, you will get Rs.10, you will get Rs.200 per day if you install 20 logos.
7. You can make money through the BHIM app.
Get cashback up to Rs 500 from BHIM app
Cashback up to Rs 500 Will be given to BHIM App VPA/VPA for each unique transaction done by UPI ID, account number or mobile number. Minimum transaction value should be Rs. 100. The user can get a maximum cashback of Rs 500 per month.
Apart from cashback per transaction, there will also be cashback based on the amount of monthly transactions made by users. If BHIM app users make transactions of 25 or more but are less than 50 per month, they will get Rs 100 cashback. Rs. 200 will be given as cashback for transactions over 50 and less than 100. Those who make more than 100 transactions per month will get Rs 250 cashback.
What did you teach today?
I hope you have this article BHIM app? I’d like it. I have always tried to provide readers with complete information on how to make money from the BHIM app so that they do not need to search any other sites or internet in terms of that article.
This will save their time and give them all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want it to be amended, you can write down the comments below.
If you like money in Hindi, or have learned something, please share this post with social networks like Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.